hotdigity blog background

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Almond Macaron Soap now in the Etsy Shop!


I'm back to dreaming up new and exciting soap and here are the two I made this past week...


Almond Macaron Sparkle Soap


Movember Man Soap


These are available for purchase in my new Jentle Soaps Etsy Shop.  


While playing around in my new soap kitchen I also made a few more things...

Berry Almond Meringue Soap

Watch for these in the shop. I just love it! 



My first Mashup Soap

Berries and Cream Soap (cupcake base) topped with Strawberry Bliss Bubble Bar frosting.




Flying Unicorn Alien Saucer Soap


 (or something like that). I was testing various sprinkles for soap suitability.

Icing Top Bubble Bars in Strawberry Sparkle Bliss


Here are the cuts...


Almond Macaron Sparkle Slice

Movember Man

50% of the profits from Movember Man will be donated directly to the Movember Man Foundation. I'm getting a head start on this one because soap  drying takes some time and I want my donors and customers to enjoy it the whole month of November this 2017!

1 comment:

  1. I love them. They are so pretty. Can't wait to try bubble wands.

    ReplyDelete